- Author : William F. Smith, Professor
- Publsiher : McGraw-Hill Science Engineering
- Release : 27 February 2021
- ISBN : UOM:39076002809650
- Page : 1068 pages
- Rating : 4/5 from 21 voters
Download or read online book entitled Foundations of Materials Science and Engineering written by William F. Smith, Professor and published by McGraw-Hill Science Engineering. This book was released on 27 February 2021 with total page 1068 pages. Available in PDF, EPUB and Kindle. Get best books that you want by click Get Book Button and Read as many books as you like. Book Excerpt : This new edition provides an overview of engineering materials for undergraduate students. Each chapter has been updated to reflect new technologies and materials types being used in industry.